Matt Mauldin - Marketing Pro

Personal branding and shameless promotion for Matt Mauldin

Matt Mauldin - Subscribe now!

Matt Mauldin Tweets on Twitter

Written by Matt Mauldin on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today I read a story on SearchEngine Watch called Zappos + Twitter = Innovative Success!

Sage Lewis takes the time here to compare the Twitter profiles of three companies,

  1. http://twitter.com/GMblogs
  2. http://twitter.com/TheHomeDepot
  3. Zappos' CEO Twitter account
As a newbie on Twitter, this was a really great profile on how to use Twitter. The key is to be genuine. Don't tweet fake messages, ads, commercials, or self promotion all of the time or you will NOT be followed, and even if you are followed, you will soon be blocked.

Beyond that, Steven Spencer elaborates on Zappos' use of Twitter in his article Why Zappos is into Twitter - CEO Tony Hsieh speaks:

For Twitter, we don't really view it as a marketing channel so much as a way to connect on a more personal level, whether it's with our employees or our existing customers.

Initially, we started getting the entire company more involved with Twitter because we saw it as a great way to help build our company culture. But then we discovered it was also a great way to connect with customers as well.

Now it's my turn. Check me out at http://twitter.com/mattmauldin for my tweets. Follow me if you'd like.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Matt Mauldin Tweets on Twitter ”

About Matt Mauldin

This blog is all about Matt Mauldin - it's my own personal branding blog. Why? Because there are so many places, spaces, faces, sites, and others ways to get linked in, and a personal blog is a great way to tie them all together.

Feel free to link to me, subscribe to my RSS, connect with my other online profiles, or read my other blog at Marketing IMO.