Matt Mauldin - Marketing Pro

Personal branding and shameless promotion for Matt Mauldin

Matt Mauldin - Subscribe now!

Matt Mauldin - Marketing Resume

Written by Matt Mauldin on Saturday, November 01, 2008

I updated my resume with new jobs, skills, and experience. It's been a whirlwind over the past two years, and this is the first time I've put my recent accomplishments on paper. When I finally began writing it out, even I was surprised and all of the changes in 2007 and 2008.

Download my resume:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Matt Mauldin - Marketing Resume ”

About Matt Mauldin

This blog is all about Matt Mauldin - it's my own personal branding blog. Why? Because there are so many places, spaces, faces, sites, and others ways to get linked in, and a personal blog is a great way to tie them all together.

Feel free to link to me, subscribe to my RSS, connect with my other online profiles, or read my other blog at Marketing IMO.