Matt Mauldin - Marketing Pro

Personal branding and shameless promotion for Matt Mauldin

Matt Mauldin - Subscribe now!

Managing my Online Profiles

Written by Matt Mauldin on Sunday, November 02, 2008

Your boss, friends, and coworkers are googling you.  Yes, they are.  And mine are googling me.  That's why I've started a proactive profile management so that anyone searching for "matt mauldin" or "mattmauldin" is presented with accurate, up-to-date information.

To begin, I already have two profiles that I maintain on a regular basis: Facebook and LinkedIn.  These sites are two of the largest and well established social networks on the net.  And as long as you are in the "The internet isn't installed on my computer" crowd, you've probably heard of them.


View Matt Mauldin's profile on LinkedInMatt Mauldin's Facebook profile

I'm beginning to build my online profiles. Stay tuned to what I decide to create.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Managing my Online Profiles ”

About Matt Mauldin

This blog is all about Matt Mauldin - it's my own personal branding blog. Why? Because there are so many places, spaces, faces, sites, and others ways to get linked in, and a personal blog is a great way to tie them all together.

Feel free to link to me, subscribe to my RSS, connect with my other online profiles, or read my other blog at Marketing IMO.