Matt Mauldin - Marketing Pro

Personal branding and shameless promotion for Matt Mauldin

Matt Mauldin - Subscribe now!

Marketing IMO - In My Opinion

Written by Matt Mauldin on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I started a new blog last week to comment on all of the goings on in the marketing world.

Marketing strategies, tactics, practices and resources. IMO = "in my opinion." All presented, discussed, reviewed, or just talked about IMO. 

This blog's objective is to share marketing ideas and practices, spur discussions about marketing activities, connect with others in the marketing industry, and hopefully provide a solid resource to anyone interested in learning more about marketing.

enjoy!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Marketing IMO - In My Opinion ”

About Matt Mauldin

This blog is all about Matt Mauldin - it's my own personal branding blog. Why? Because there are so many places, spaces, faces, sites, and others ways to get linked in, and a personal blog is a great way to tie them all together.

Feel free to link to me, subscribe to my RSS, connect with my other online profiles, or read my other blog at Marketing IMO.